- Advice on the technical aspects of putting in place an employment relationship under Italian law (e.g. appointing a legal representative for tax and social security purposes).
- In-house training on managing a workforce in Italy and trade union relations.
- Comparative analysis and advice on choice of national collective bargain agreements to apply.
- Managing cross-border HR projects.
- Advice and assistance on the legalities and technicalities of international secondments to Italy: drafting secondment letter, adjustment of contractual terms and conditions, ensuring compliance with European regulations and national laws, mandatory notifications to the public authorities.
- Translation and harmonisation in line with Italian law, of employment contracts, internal company policies and handbooks in place in the country of origin and internationally.
- Assistance with the relocation process and authorizations, liaising with trusted partners.
Recent examples of our work include:
We assist foreign companies on a daily basis in the setting up and management of their Italian workforce, extraordinary HR events and trade union relations.