- Analysing and implementing reorganization and restructuring projects, both nationally and cross-border.
- Preparing action plans, identify timings and prepare simulations of end-of-service calculations (payslips, cost sheets and gross company costs).
- Collective redundancy procedure.
- Collective transfers. Outsourcing.
- Tendering and service contracts.
- Application for, and management of, state-funded social measures to alleviate effects of redundancy: (CIGO, CIGS, solidarity contracts).
- Managing relationships with public bodies, trade unions (RSA/RSU) and European Works Councils.
- Managing trade union disputes and company communications.
- Review of company level collective agreements, policies and handbooks. policy e regolamenti.
Recent examples of our work include:
Advising an American multinational corporation, global leader in banking and finance electronics, on the planning, implementation and management of a collective redundancy process in its businesses throughout Italy, Coordinating with other group companies at European level